I am honored to have received an award – the
Best Georgetown Train Painting!
Award winning, “The Train is Coming” watercolor painting, 8 x 16, $895.
PAAC’s 24rd Annual National Juried Exhibition and Sale
I am excited to be exhibiting two paintings in the upcoming show!
Wilder Nightingale Fine Art
Taos, New Mexico
October 2 – 30, 2020
119-A Kit Carson Road
Taos, New Mexico 87571
Gallery Showroom Representation
Mary Williams Fine Arts Gallery
5311 Western Ave #112, Boulder, CO 80301
***Please check the gallery’s hours on their website, or call 303-938-1588
Governor’s Art Show 2020
September 26 – November 1, 2020
LOVELAND MUSEUM/GALLERY · Fifth & Lincoln Ave. · Loveland, CO 80537
I am very proud to have been accepted into the Governor’s Art Show in September 2020! Each exhibiting artist will display 4 pieces of artwork.
September 26 – November 1st, 2020 – the show will be open to the public during regular Museum hours with social distancing.
I will be at the Loveland Museum to talk with visitors October 3rd, 2-4pm.
Reservations are required.
The exhibit is on!
- Rockies West National Exhibition – Best Colorado Artist Award
- Borrego Springs Plein Air Invitational, California
- Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibition
- Colorado National Monument Plein Air – People’s Choice Award
- Georgetown Plein Air event – Best Historic District Painting
- Estes Valley Plein Air, August 2019, Board of Directors Gold Award- for In the Heat of the Day
- Borrego Springs, California Plein Air Event, March 2019
- Boulder Plein Air Festival – April 28 – May 5, 2019, 3rd Place Award For painting Around the Riverbend
- Western Federation of Watercolor Societies Exhibition
- Colorado Watercolor Society 2019 State Watercolor Exhibition, June 2019
- PAAC’s 23rd Annual National Show, Honorable Mention Award for painting An Individual!
- 2019 Telluride Plein Air, June- July 2019
(c) 2020 Kathleen Lanzoni. All Rights Reserved.