The Georgetown Plein Air Festival is happening now!
I am honored to have received an award – the
Best Georgetown Train Painting!
Award winning, “The Train is Coming” watercolor painting, 8 x 16, $895.
The painting time was very fun and now all the paintings created during the weekend are on exhibit and for sale at the Heritage Center.
Please check website for exhibit hours.
OPEN STUDIOS TOUR
NEW for 2020 is an online
Please visit my artist’s page on the Open Studios Website to see some Watercolor Paintings that are for sale!
Virtual Event happening in October – stay tuned for details!
PAAC’s 24rd Annual National Juried Exhibition and Sale
I am excited to be exhibiting two paintings in the upcoming show!
Wilder Nightingale Fine Art
Taos, New Mexico
October 2 – 30, 2020
119-A Kit Carson Road
Taos, New Mexico 87571
2020 Monuments and Canyons Plein Air Invitational
Although we would like to celebrate our passion for plein air painting together, we feel it is in the best interest of our community and each other’s safety to host an online only event.
October 2nd – December 15th
A link to the website will be provided soon.
Colorado National Monument link:
Gallery Showroom Representation
Mary Williams Fine Arts Gallery
5311 Western Ave #112, Boulder, CO 80301
***Please check the gallery’s hours on their website, or call 303-938-1588
Governor’s Art Show 2020
September 26 – November 1, 2020
LOVELAND MUSEUM/GALLERY · Fifth & Lincoln Ave. · Loveland, CO 80537
I am very proud to have been accepted into the Governor’s Art Show in September 2020! Each exhibiting artist will display 4 pieces of artwork.
September 26 – November 1st, 2020 – the show will be open to the public during regular Museum hours with social distancing.
Reservations are required.
Preview/Opening Night Gala has been cancelled, but the exhibit is on!
- Rockies West National Exhibition – Best Colorado Artist Award
- Borrego Springs Plein Air Invitational, California
- Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibition
- Colorado National Monument Plein Air – People’s Choice Award
- Georgetown Plein Air event – Best Historic District Painting
- Estes Valley Plein Air, August 2019, Board of Directors Gold Award- for In the Heat of the Day
- Borrego Springs, California Plein Air Event, March 2019
- Boulder Plein Air Festival – April 28 – May 5, 2019, 3rd Place Award For painting Around the Riverbend
- Western Federation of Watercolor Societies Exhibition
- Colorado Watercolor Society 2019 State Watercolor Exhibition, June 2019
- PAAC’s 23rd Annual National Show, Honorable Mention Award for painting An Individual!
- 2019 Telluride Plein Air, June- July 2019
(c) 2020 Kathleen Lanzoni. All Rights Reserved.