The 30th Annual Colorado Watercolor Society Exhibition
April 6 – May 24, 2021
Gilpin Arts Association Gallery
117 Eureka St., Central City, CO
Best of Watercolor Show, May 3-9, 2021
Virtual Gallery Art Exhibition/Auction Dates: May 3-9, 2021, 2021
Virtual Gallery Reception & Awards: Thursday, May 6, 2021, 5pm – 6pm (awards 5:30 pm)
View all Semi-Finalists in our Online Gallery Exhibition: DailyBrushwork.com
46th Western Federation Of Watercolor Societies Annual Exhibition
May 6 – June 23, 2021
I am honored to have received an Award at this prestigious exhibit
for my painting Morning Conversation!
Gallery Showroom Representation
Mary Williams Fine Arts Gallery
5311 Western Ave #112, Boulder, CO 80301
***Please check the gallery’s hours on their website, or call 303-938-1588
IT’S HAPPENING JUNE 4-11, 2021!
Sponsored by Open Studios
We are excited to launch this new, inclusive plein air event in 2021. This year’s event is open to any artist from Colorado, age 15 and older, and to alumni of Open Studios’ past Boulder Plein Air Festivals. Registration is required. All participants may submit up to three pieces painted during the week to be eligible for awards. All submissions will be shown in the Event Exhibit and digital files can also be submitted for a special online gallery. There will be no application or jury process for this event. Artists of any skill level are invited to register and participate.
Please check out the website for details.
Estes Valley Plein Air
August 14-24, 2021 painting
August 28- September 25, 2021 Exhibit
The paintings completed during EVPA are revealed at a gala opening at the Art Center of Estes Park and will be for sale for a month, attracting many art collectors and plein air aficionados. 2020’s event will take place August 14-24, with the show opening August 28 and running through September 25.
The plein air event is hosted by Art Center of Estes Park
Stanley Village Shopping Center
517 Big Thompson Avenue, Unit 245, Estes Park, Colorado 80517
The 2021 Monuments and Canyons Plein Air Invitational will take place September 26th through October 3rd. I am very excited to be one of the artists selected to paint in this beautiful location!
Opening reception will be on Friday, October 1st, 2021.
Colorado National Monument, a unit of the national park system, is a spectacular area of twenty thousand acres of steep-walled red rock canyons located in western Colorado near the cities of Grand Junction and Fruita. Situated on the eastern edge of the Colorado Plateau, Colorado National Monument attracts approximately 720,000 visitors per year.
- Georgetown Plein Air 2020 – Best Train Painting Award – The Train is Coming
- PAAC’s 24th Annual National Show 2020, Taos, NM
- Governor’s Art Show September 2020, Loveland, CO
- Rockies West National Exhibition – Best Colorado Artist Award
- Borrego Springs Plein Air Invitational, California
- Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibition
- Colorado National Monument Plein Air – People’s Choice Award
- Georgetown Plein Air event – Best Historic District Painting
- Estes Valley Plein Air, August 2019, Board of Directors Gold Award- for In the Heat of the Day
- Borrego Springs, California Plein Air Event, March 2019
- Boulder Plein Air Festival – April 28 – May 5, 2019, 3rd Place Award For painting Around the Riverbend
- Western Federation of Watercolor Societies Exhibition
- Colorado Watercolor Society 2019 State Watercolor Exhibition, June 2019
- PAAC’s 23rd Annual National Show, Honorable Mention Award for painting An Individual!
- 2019 Telluride Plein Air, June- July 2019
(c) 2021 Kathleen Lanzoni. All Rights Reserved.