Rockies West National 2020 Exhibition
I am excited my watercolor painting Highlight of the Day has been invited to this great show!
March 6 – 28, 2020
Art Center, 7th & Orchard, Grand Junction, CO
Partial Funds by a grant from
Gallery Showroom Representation
Mary Williams Fine Arts Gallery
5311 Western Ave #112, Boulder, CO 80301
***Please check the gallery’s hours on their website, or call 303-938-1588
14th Annual Plein Air Invitational
March 2-29, 2020
The 14th Annual Plein Air Invitational will bring another outstanding exhibition of Plein Air paintings focusing on the unique beauty and environmental significance of the Anza-Borrego Desert and the Borrego Valley.
Opening Reception & Awards March 7, 2020
I am very honored to be invited back to paint again in Borrego Springs and we hope to see you in California!
Governor’s Art Show 2020
LOVELAND MUSEUM/GALLERY · Fifth & Lincoln Ave. · Loveland, CO 80537
I am very proud to have been accepted into the Governor’s Art Show in April 2020! Each exhibiting artist will display 4 pieces of artwork.
Preview/Opening Night Gala scheduled for Friday, April 24th, 2020 from 5:30 – 8:30
Purchase your tickets early for the Opening night!
April 25 – May 31, 2020 – the show will be open to the public during regular Museum hours
Previous 2019 Events
- Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibition
- Colorado National Monument Plein Air – People’s Choice Award
- Georgetown Plein Air event – Best Historic District Painting
- Estes Valley Plein Air, August 2019, Board of Directors Gold Award- for In the Heat of the Day
- Borrego Springs, California Plein Air Event, March 2019
- Boulder Plein Air Festival – April 28 – May 5, 2019, 3rd Place Award For painting Around the Riverbend
- Western Federation of Watercolor Societies Exhibition
- Colorado Watercolor Society 2019 State Watercolor Exhibition, June 2019
- PAAC’s 23rd Annual National Show, Honorable Mention Award for painting An Individual!
- 2019 Telluride Plein Air, June- July 2019
(c) 2020 Kathleen Lanzoni. All Rights Reserved.